Worship Pastor: Tokoyo Baptist Church
- Location: Tokoy, Japan
- Timeframe: Permanent Position
- Committed Weekly Hours: 40 hr/week
Tokyo Baptist Church is an international family of believers and is located in the heart of Tokyo. Half of the congregation is Japanese and the other half is from about 50 countries of the world. We use English as our bridge language of communication. We aspire to grow individually and collectively as a church with our commitment to the Great Commandments (Matthew 22:37-40) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20) for the glory of God (1 Corinthians 10:31). Tokyo Baptist Church is officially affiliated with the Hawaii Pacific Baptist Convention of SBC.
- Provide pastoral leadership and care for all the worship ministry members.
- Supervise all the ministry teams in the Worship Ministry such as Praise Team, Praise Band, Choir, Media Team and Sound Team.
- Plan and direct the weekly corporate worship and other worship related events in consultation with the Senior Pastor.
- Plan and direct seasonal worship programs for outreach in working with the pastoral staff.
- Work and coordinate closely with the pastoral staff in fulfilling the visions of the church.
- A clear call to serve in a cross-cultural context.
- A strong commitment to serve with church staff and members from various countries and backgrounds.
- Preferably a young adult in his 20s or 30s.
- Preferably with a seminary degree from a Southern Baptist institution.
- Preferably with an experience of working as a worship leader/pastor.
Initial Required Documents
- Salvation Experience
- Call to Ministry
- Philosophy of Ministry specially related to Worship
- Resume (personal data, family, education, work and ministry experience, etc.)
- References (at least three)
To apply for this ministry position, please send the above documents to takesh[email protected]. For more information, follow the link below.