5 Things to Pray
We have a team of 19 on the ground in Florida this week helping with hurricane relief. Take a few minutes and pray these five things for them today:
- Holy Spirit – pray for dependence upon and filling for the team as they serve the impacted community.
- Clarity & Connection – pray for gospel clarity when sharing. Pray also for good relationships with the residents they are serving.
- Humble Service – pray the team will serve with joy no matter the job and no matter the circumstance.
- Lasting Impact – while the focus is on hurricane relief, pray that the impact of this team would last beyond this week. Pray for transformed lives, and that the local churches will continue to serve with energy and compassion in the months ahead.
- New Eyes – pray that the community will see Jesus and the church differently after this week. Pray also that the relief team will see ways they can continue to serve and minister in their own communities as they return home.
Courtlandt Perkins Administrator
Courtlandt Perkins is a Masters of Divinity student at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, with an emphasis on Preaching and Pastoral Ministry. Courtlandt and his wife live in North Carolina where he also serves with Kingdom Diversity at Southeastern. He is passionate about making disciples and has aspirations to pastor full time in the future.