The Southeastern community, local worship leaders, and missions pastors are especially encouraged to attend. For more information, contact Dr. Joshua Waggener, Assistant Professor of Music and Christian Worship
- Emily Rhodes is a Masters student in her first year at Southeastern. She has used her musical gifts in missions work in Romania. Emily sings and helps lead one of our CONTEMPORARY MUSIC TEAMS.
- Julius Feria is pursuing the B.A. in Worship Ministry. In 2015, he and his family relocated to North Carolina from Viet Nam. Julius sings in the KINGDOM CHOIR and has played bass guitar and piano for worship teams here at Southeastern.
- Krista Tritt is a Masters student in her first year at Southeastern. She recently went on a Southeastern mission trip to Southeast Asia with Dr. Borger, and has used her talents in drama to share the Gospel in Peru. Krista has sung in the KINGDOM CHOIR, including the Getty choir this past Fall.
- Keenan Micol is an undergraduate Worship Ministry student from Virginia. Before coming to Southeastern, Keenan spent time serving in Argentina, leading worship in a Spanish church and doing active ministry in Gonzalez Catan. He plays drums in a CONTEMPORARY MUSIC TEAM.
- Jonathan George is an MDiv student studying Worship Leadership. Jonathan is originally from a state in South India called Kerala, but moved to the United States at age 14 and finished high school here in Wake Forest. Jonathan plays guitar and piano and helps lead one of our CONTEMPORARY MUSIC TEAMS.
Courtlandt Perkins is a Masters of Divinity student at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, with an emphasis on Preaching and Pastoral Ministry. Courtlandt and his wife live in North Carolina where he also serves with Kingdom Diversity at Southeastern. He is passionate about making disciples and has aspirations to pastor full time in the future.