Crossover Baltimore is a great mission opportunity for students and churches to evangelize and minister in the Baltimore area. The main event takes place on Saturday, June 7th, but throughout the week before, hundreds of students from various schools will converge on Baltimore for a five-day class and mission experience. You will learn from great professors, hear from local pastors and take part in reaching out to the communities in Baltimore. Best of all, this trip will only cost you transportation and $10!
Event Structure: Monday-Friday
- Morning Session
- Each day you will learn from key professors and speakers who are experts in their area of study.
- Local pastors will come in to share with you about the area, the people and the needs in their communities.
- During the last hour of the morning session, you will spend time with the students from Southeastern and hear from our professors.
- Afternoon Session
- Door-to-door evangelism
- Block parties
- Servant evangelism
- Street witnessing
- The Big Crossover event will be Saturday June 7th
- Other churches, ministries and leaders will join in the efforts of reaching Baltimore for the cause of Christ.
Students can receive 3 hours of credit for free, since the tuition is waived. Your room and board is also cover, and you will receive a meal card to cover your food for the week.
You can register here and pay your $10 online or at the CGCS You must provide your own transportation to and from Baltimore.
Click here to see the Seminary syllabus.
Click here to see the College syllabus.
Contact Dayna White for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-761-2230.
There will be two mandatory pre-trip meetings for the trip. These meetings will be held in Eitel Auditorium in the Jacumin-Simpson Missions building on March 12 and April 9 from 10-11:30 a.m. If you have any questions please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you missed it, or just want a recap, here is a video of the first meeting on March 12:
We’ve developed a neat tool for you to carpool to Baltimore. Here’s a link to a spreadsheet that is editable and viewable for everyone.. So, with this freedom and ease comes great responsibility. Please, be a good sport and follow the pattern and instruction at the top of the spreadsheet. And, if your plans change, be sure email those who are depending on you to either ride or drive.